Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blurred Lines


I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for traffic-blur photos. 

Q: How do you make an overpass look vibrant and sexy?
A: Traffic Blur

This photo of the mundane-by-daylight makes me want to forsake my bar, pop my collar and go drink expensive cocktails in a club. And I would, if I had shoes that go with expensive cocktails. 

On a technical note this photo was a nuisance to crop. There is an optical illusion in the bottom right-hand corner that makes the edge look like its curling up. As much as I like this photo I couldn't hang it in my living room. It would drive me crazy. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's how one posts when using an actual computer!

    Slightly shocked that blogspot is not blocked at work.

    Never thought of an overpass as possibly being "sexy."

    ReplyDelete