Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Blog Address

Change of plans. Since all three of my sisters have looked (and commented!) on this blog at least once, it is clear to me that it is going to become a pretty big deal. 

Thinking ahead, it will be easier for me to make major changes to this blog before, rather than after, I have established it as a celebrated internet brand. I'm going to be just like those cats!

Because of this, I am changing the name and address of the blog to:

http://pluckandlights.blogspot.com/ 

The change is effective immediately.

For the time being, the intent is to keep it a daily photoblog focusing on St. Louis. The name change, however, will allow me more freedom to evolve it into something more if I choose to later.

Come join me!

By the way, 'pluck' and 'lights' are cooking terms that refer to different types of offal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment